About 2010, Briefly

Photo by Kevin Arp

I wasn’t going to do it, but you kind of have to do some kind of recap at the end of the year. I liked this format, short and sweet.
Where I went – Idyllwild, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce

What I did – Married the love of my life, moved into a great house, made a drastic career change


Favorite TV shows – 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family

Favorite movie - Pray Eat Love

Best purchase – Magnetic dart board (Marks $5 garage sale find)

Best giftLe Creuset dutch oven

Favorite blogsBell'alimento, Liv Life, Vintage Sugarcube, Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice

What I did for myself – Quit the job that made me miserable!

What I did for others – Lots of things, I am a Personal Assistant!

Best Event – Our wedding and honeymoon

Best meal – So many…..White Chicken Chili or Ravioli Christmas dinner

Most popular post - Roasted Butternut Squash Soup

Couldn’t live without – my husband, lap top, my ipod, my cat

2 comments:

  1. MMM!! I loved the roasted butternut squash soup! I knew you got married, but where did you honeymoon?
    Good for you for doing the career change... I didn't do that. When I was in school I wanted to be a teacher, all the way since I was 5. My dad advised me that there wouldn't be and $ in teaching and I switched to Accounting. Ugh... If I ever have to work with debits and credits and year end closings again it will be too soon! I did fairly well and made my way to an Assistant Controller position at a smaller power plant, but I was never happy. I'm glad you found something that you like, it's so important.
    I'm lucky enough to be able to stay home with the kids now, and I tease my husband that "I'm working" when I write my blog. I don't think I've ever seen such big eye rolls!!
    Thanks for you mention above... you made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kim, thanks for all your support and comments! Our honeymoon was a road trip through Arizona, then Utah, we hiked in Zion and Bryce which was amazing! I'm sure deep down your husband supports your blogging and loves all your amazing dishes! Wishing you all the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!