Recipes for the Holiday Weekend

It's been 3 weeks since I have had a real camera. You probably noticed the drab and dull photo in my Fathers Day post, that was taken with my husbands cell phone, which actually came out better than the one with my iphone camera...... but that is another story.

Since I just can't take a good picture right now, we thought this would be a great time to recap some of our favorite Summer recipes that you might consider making for the upcoming holiday weekend.........







Pinto Beans That Rock!


Turkey Burgers


Grilled Sweet Potatoes

A new camera is being carefully researched and I can't wait to start photographing again. Until then, wishing you and yours a wonderful Fourth of July weekend brimming with good eats and lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a fit over those stuffed mushrooms !!! I enlarged that photo and started to drool. They look so appetizing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The potato salad and turkey burgers are my favourites! Oh, what a wonderful feast to the eyes!! Oh, you have a new camera? Congrats and looking forward to more of your droolworthy food pics in the near future. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!