Magnum Ice Cream Bars

Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bar

We were thrilled to receive the voucher for a free box of Magnum Ice Cream bars that Foodbuzz sent us!

There are six delicious varieties available; Classic, Almond, Double Chocolate, Double Caramel, White and Dark. We chose the Double Caramel.

Indulgent creamy vanilla ice cream encased in a double layer of caramel and chocolate shell, we are talking nothing but luxury here. I think it is the chocolate that lingers on your tongue.... or maybe it is the caramel..........I don't know for sure.

What I do know is that at 360 calories and 16 grams of fat EACH, this is not an every day treat, but rather an extra special luxury that should be savored, and maybe even shared!

Definitely recommended, I just can't quite figure out why they only give you three bars in the box??

 Look for Magnum Ice Cream Bars in the frozen section!

9 comments:

  1. I see these in the market as I resist the temptation to purchase. But when I give in, this is the go-to ice cream of choice. Has all my favorite flavors.

    The Souper

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I had a Magnum Double Caramel bar tonight. It was quite tasty. However, I was curious about the richness of it and OMG... I had a heart attack as I was leaning against the counter with a half-eaten bar in one hand and the box with nutrition facts in the other. The percentages were just depressing :-( This is definitely something to have once in awhile! I'm glad you enjoyed them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Heart-attack/ waistline attack city! But it looks so good- I think I might need to splurge for my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We tried them and loved them for sure! Great pic to show inside of the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a couple of options to enjoy the rich bars & not have all the fat:) one is to buy the mini Magnum bars-they offer Almond & Classic mini bars. Also, rather than eating a whole bar share it. I know it's fun to have your own but with all that fat who needs more than a few delicious bites:) I usually share with my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THEY ARE TOO SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very rich. Definitely just a onceinawhile treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!