Top Ramen


I don't make Mark cook for me EVERY night. Every now and then, I volunteer to cook. It's never anything fancy and sometimes is barely edible, but I try.

For some reason I have been craving Top Ramen. Yes, you remember, the college years staple food found in every dorm room and bachelor pad across the land.


Fine on it's own, but it doesn't hurt to doctor it up a little. Here's some ideas:


Make as directed on package. Just after adding noodles, add one or more of the following ingredients:

Shrimp
Chicken
Beef
Cilantro
Parsley
Shallots
Onions
Garlic
Red pepper flakes
Fresh Basil, or any fresh herbs
Diced peppers
Peas
Spinach
Tomatoes
Olives

If you feel like getting a little more creative, check out this blog,  ALL Ramen recipes and some pretty interesting ones too.......The Official Ramen Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!