Raspberry Chipotle Dressing

Photo Tiffany Arp-Daleo

There have been a lot of salads around here lately. Since we have been working out and eating healthier, I've found it more challenging to come up with interesting and desirable recipes to post about.

My sweetheart came up with this sweet, spicey & tangy combination for a salad dressing that tastes great over mixed greens or spinach, or drizzled over grilled chicken. Without a doubt, this recipe meets both of my challenges!

 Raspberry Chipotle Dressing
Printable Version

Ingredients: Makes 4 servings

½ cup sugar free raspberry preserves
¼ cup olive oil (added gradually)
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lemon juice1 clove garlic, finely minced
½ tsp chipotle sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a blender, pulse for 30 seconds. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to combine flavors.

Fantastic served with mixed greens, spinach, raisins or cranberries, avocado, walnuts, grape tomatoes, goat cheese, feta, or blue cheese would be great too!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds good! I'm actually doing Mexican tonight and want to include a salad. I have both chipotle chilies and some frozen raspberries on hand, so maybe I'll tweak this and give that a try. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds yummy!!! Sigh, it's stuff like this that makes eating healthy more desirable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that just sounds amazing! I would never have thought to pair those two, but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to eat more salads too! However, those darn Girl Scout cookies are making a dent in my progress...
    Love the raspberry/ chipotle flavors here. And yep, I can see this with chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!