Today is the one year anniversary of our first post on I Don’t Cook, But My Boyfriend Does! The following are some of the things I have learned since my first post, 95 posts and one year ago;
- I actually enjoy cooking and that I may have a natural knack for it.
- My husband is the best and most patient teacher ever!
- My writing has improved. If you read some of my earlier posts, I would be embarrassed! I leave them posted to prove my point.
- I don’t think I will EVER understand Adsense.
- Having a guest blogger is a great way to take a break!
- My photography has improved, but I have a lot to learn. I really hope to enroll in a photography class soon.
By far, the best part about blogging has been interacting with other bloggers. I have learned invaluable information and tips, not only about cooking but also about blogging and food photography.
The best compliment of all is when someone that you admire, not only mentions your blog, but also quotes you, like fellow blogger Kim at Liv Life did on her blog here. Thank you so much Kim for all your kindness and continued support! Kim lives in a nearby community and I hope to someday meet her in person!
Thank you to all of my “followers” and occasional readers for your comments and encouragement, you make it all worth while! I am very excited about the next year and where it might lead, the possibilities, like recipes, are endless……