Our One Year Blog Anniversary!


Today is the one year anniversary of our first post on I Don’t Cook, But My Boyfriend Does! The following are some of the things I have learned since my first post, 95 posts and one year ago;

  • I actually enjoy cooking and that I may have a natural knack for it.
  • My husband is the best and most patient teacher ever!
  • My writing has improved. If you read some of my earlier posts, I would be embarrassed! I leave them posted to prove my point.
  • I don’t think I will EVER understand Adsense.
  • Having a guest blogger is a great way to take a break!
  • My photography has improved, but I have a lot to learn. I really hope to enroll in a photography class soon.
By far, the best part about blogging has been interacting with other bloggers. I have learned invaluable information and tips, not only about cooking but also about blogging and food photography.

The best compliment of all is when someone that you admire, not only mentions your blog, but also quotes you, like fellow blogger Kim at Liv Life did on her blog here. Thank you so much Kim for all your kindness and continued support! Kim lives in a nearby community and I hope to someday meet her in person!

Thank you to all of my “followers” and occasional readers for your comments and encouragement, you make it all worth while! I am very excited about the next year and where it might lead, the possibilities, like recipes, are endless……

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Tiffany!! Congratulations on your first of many anniversaries in the Food Blog industry. Your blog was one of the first that I read when I started blogging and I have to say that you are an inspiration to me as well.
    I love the comments about the things you have learned, and I so agree! I'm happy that you enjoy cooking, and your writing about what you do is wonderful.
    I actually got banned from adsense =O. I had a few neighbors and my daughter who would go on my blog and click once in a while and adsense said I had "invalid" and "illegal" clicks, so they banned me for life. No worries, I'm actually enjoying working as a Featured Publisher with Foodbuzz far more.

    I'm with you on the photography, and I wonder if Martha Stewart would give me a lesson on table settings? I just don't have that knack.

    Nice job on the photo montage on top of this post.

    Nicely done all the way around Tiffany! I would love to meet you too one of these days, we will have to see what we can work out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary :)) wish u many many more anniversaries:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog Anniversary!!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1 Year Blogaversary! It is amazing how time flies when you are blogging! Keep up the good work and before you know it will be 2 years, 3, 4, 5...

    I will make 3 years in May 2011! It's kind of like watching your child growing up!

    Bon appetit!
    CCR
    =:~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am way behind due to travels, but belated congratulations on your one year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!