Welcome!

I've been blogging for a couple of years now with Life in San Diego and I have enjoyed the process immensely.

"Life in San Diego" is more personal and about my day to day life in San Diego. I admit that since I met Mark that my postings have slacked off. Not for lack of things to write about, but lack of time since I want to spend as much time with Mark as possible, (yeah, we're still in the "honeymoon stage").

We both enjoy food, cooking and eating very much. Well, I like to search for recipes and Mark likes to cook, we both love to eat. I thought it would be fun to collaborate our skills and create a new blog about our adventures in the kitchen.

I hope you find this blog entertaining as well as educational and that you discover a new favorite recipe or two for yourself.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!