Easy Soft Tacos

Grilled Carne Asada and Shrimp Tacos

OK, I'm not working these days, and I'm loving it! Naturally, since I have some extra time, I feel compelled to help out more in the meal preparation and planning department. 

I bought some pre-marinaded carne asada at Henry's, and the jumbo shrimp just couldn't be passed up!

Simply throw the carne asada on the grill for about 3 minutes each side. Let set for 5 minutes before slicing into bite size pieces.

We like to wrap the shrimp in aluminum foil, sprinkle with chopped garlic and olive oil, wrap foil to seal, then grill for about 6-7 minutes or until pink.

To prepare the tacos, heat your corn tortillas, we do ours on the stove top.
Garnish with guacamole
Chopped tomatoes
Queso Fresco (Mexican cheese)
Cilantro
Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!