Mark and I are not ones to gloat, but we had an exceptional week! We almost won the lotto, (we got 4 numbers, the most so far!) I found some temporary work, Mark took the1st place trophy in the annual family bocce tournament, and then, if that wasn't awesome enough, I was given the "Versatile Blogger" award by fellow blogger Kim from her awesome blog Liv Life. She wrote the nicest things about me and my blogs, you can read her post and check out her delicious beef marinade recipe!
- I haven't been to a movie theater since I saw Sideways in 2004.
- The best bottle of wine I have had so far, 2007 Stag's Leap, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Favorite movie: Barfly with Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway.
- My hair has been every color in the rainbow, and more, at some point in my life.
- My first real concert was Billy Idol at the Sports Arena in 1981, I was 11. I've seen well over 500 concerts since.
- It is my number one goal in life to one day get to Italy.
- I claim to not cook, but I secretly like it!
I will be reciprocating the favor and sending out my nomination to another exceptional blogger, there are so many wonderful, beautiful and creative blogs out there, and I have made so many friends........ it will take some time to think about this!
Thanks again Kim!