Sweet Potato Chips


Sweet Potato Chips

I know, I post a lot of sweet potato recipes. Here is another one that I couldn't resist!

These make a great healthy snack, and if you happen to be the recipient of a snazzy new mandolin for Christmas like me, they are super easy to make!

Position an oven rack in the center of the oven, and preheat the oven to 350°F.

Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, slice the potato into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Put in a bowl, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Toss well so that each slice is evenly coated. Arrange in a single layer (without overlapping) on parchment-lined baking sheets.

Bake for 12 minutes. Turn the slices over, and continue to bake, checking every 2 minutes, until brown and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes longer. Season the chips with sea salt and black pepper. I also sprinkled mine with a little smoked paprika.

Serve warm while still crispy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!